Friday, June 6, 2008

Free Wi-Fi Hotspots in Makati

Metro Manila can be one of the most boring places out there. It depends on the day, or my mood, but it's usually kind of boring. To compensate, I play around on the internet, discovering new stories, concepts and applications, reading other travelers' stories. But it's much more enjoyable when I don't have to pay for the internet, that is, when I find a free wi-fi connection.

Here's my list of free wifi connections in Makati City. There are other lists out there as well, much longer and wider in scope and you may want to try those out as well. But I encourage you to go around and discover on your own.

  • Bel-Air Village, Baranggay Park [WiGo]
  • LKG Food Tower Odyssey [WiGo]
  • PBCom Tower, Food Patio [WiGo]
  • Power Plant Mall (Block 9, P1, R1, R2, R3 but there's none at Starbucks) [WiGo]
  • Shakey's Rada, Jaycem Building [WiGo]
  • Enterprise Center, Food Park [WiGo]
  • Bo's Coffee, Dela Rosa St [BOs delaRosa]
  • Greenbelt 2
  • Starbucks Glorietta 4

These I haven't tried yet but I had some leads that they have wifi. Well, most likely they'd have it.

  • Hotel Intercontinental, Makati
  • Manila Peninsula (lobby area)
  • Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Makati

No comments: